It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am

Export Windinformation

Any thing to do with Tree It, post and read about it here.
  • Author
Ingo

Export Windinformation

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi,

is it somehow possible to export the Windinformation by like storing the Windweight information into the Vertex Colors so that it can be imported to other 3rd party tools like blender?

InnyLevel

Re: Export Windinformation

PostSun Apr 16, 2017 1:39 pm

I'm also curious about that, have you figured it out yet? Thanks!

Villarreal

PostThu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 am

Ingoe wrote:Hi,

is it somehow possible to export the Windinformation by like storing the Windweight information into the Vertex Colors so that it can be imported to other 3rd party tools like blender?

Have either of you figured it out yet?
Last edited by Villarreal on Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ingo

PostThu Jul 20, 2017 12:10 pm

No. I also tried to contact the Developer, but no answer :( Actually the program was Updated just recently so apparently the devs still around.

The program actually is able to display the wind weight colors, but I haven't found a way to export them in a way that would allow me to import them into blender, actually I havent found a way to export them at all.

So if anybody got a clue/ found a pipeline, please let us know! :)

poeretol

PostTue Jun 05, 2018 8:43 am

Villarreal wrote:

is it somehow possible to export the Windinformation by storing the Windweight information into the Vertex Colors so that it can be imported to other 3rd party tools like blender?

I believe not

mbbmbbmm

PostWed Jun 20, 2018 7:50 am

poeretol wrote:
Villarreal wrote:

is it somehow possible to export the Windinformation by storing the Windweight information into the Vertex Colors so that it can be imported to other 3rd party tools like blender?

I believe not

FYI for Blender users: at least it is possible to paint vertex color gradients in Blender now, there's a free vertex color addon that does it very well and has the ability to isolate rgb channels: https://blenderartists.org/t/addon-vert ... ter/697617

Ethaner

PostWed Apr 03, 2019 7:31 am

Ingo wrote:Hi,

Last edited by Ethaner on Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xulain

PostThu Apr 04, 2019 9:10 am

I would also like to know the answer to this as nothing I try will make treeit trees work with unitys windzone.

Libbiemos

PostSat May 25, 2019 11:48 am

I might likewise want to know the response to this as nothing I attempt will make treeit trees work with unitys windzone.

osborn ronald

PostThu Jun 27, 2019 12:56 pm

Ingo wrote:Hi,

Indeed, rising trade barriers globally are surely part of the reason for the export slowdown and for likely continued headwinds ahead.
Next

Return to Tree It