It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:22 pm


Export Windinformation

Any thing to do with Tree It, post and read about it here.
  • Author
  • Message

Ingo

  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:42 pm

Export Windinformation

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Hi,

is it somehow possible to export the Windinformation by like storing the Windweight information into the Vertex Colors so that it can be imported to other 3rd party tools like blender?

InnyLevel

  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Export Windinformation

PostSun Apr 16, 2017 1:39 pm

I'm also curious about that, have you figured it out yet? Thanks!

Villarreal

  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Re: Export Windinformation

PostThu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 am

Ingoe wrote:Hi,

is it somehow possible to export the Windinformation by like the crazybulk storing the Windweight information into the Vertex Colors so that it can be imported to other 3rd party tools like blender?


Have either of you figured it out yet?
Last edited by Villarreal on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ingo

  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:42 pm

Re: Export Windinformation

PostThu Jul 20, 2017 12:10 pm

No. I also tried to contact the Developer, but no answer :( Actually the program was Updated just recently so apparently the devs still around.

The program actually is able to display the wind weight colors, but I haven't found a way to export them in a way that would allow me to import them into blender, actually I havent found a way to export them at all.

So if anybody got a clue/ found a pipeline, please let us know! :)

poeretol

  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Export Windinformation

PostTue Jun 05, 2018 8:43 am

Villarreal wrote:
Ingoe wrote:Hi,

is it somehow possible to export the Windinformation by like the crazy bulk storing the Windweight information into the Vertex Colors so that it can be imported to other 3rd party tools like blender?


Have either of you figured it out yet?

I believe not

mbbmbbmm

  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 11:10 am

Re: Export Windinformation

PostWed Jun 20, 2018 7:50 am

poeretol wrote:
Villarreal wrote:
Ingoe wrote:Hi,

is it somehow possible to export the Windinformation by like the crazy bulk storing the Windweight information into the Vertex Colors so that it can be imported to other 3rd party tools like blender?


Have either of you figured it out yet?

I believe not


FYI for Blender users: at least it is possible to paint vertex color gradients in Blender now, there's a free vertex color addon that does it very well and has the ability to isolate rgb channels: https://blenderartists.org/t/addon-vert ... ter/697617

Return to Tree It



cron